Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Special visit.....

Dad had a visit from the Longshot Investment group on Saturday. These guys and their wives have been the best of friends since their Hendrix days. Honestly, I feel like Dad has 5 other brothers..... Each and every one of these guys and their families have been wonderful to all of us throughout Dads illness. I am soooooo sad I only have one picture to share. We all met at Copelands to eat Saturday for lunch ( yummmmmo), then headed to the hospital to see Dad. They hadn't gotten him out of bed when we first got there, but of course after I took this pic, they got him up in his wheelchair and we all hung out in the "dining room" on his floor. The first thing Dad said was, "The trees are soo pretty!" He was soooooo happy to see everyone. I can't express how much this meant to Mom, Caroline and myself for all of you guys to schedule this get together.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Don and Cathy said...

It was a great day! My dad told me when I went off to Hendrix (in 1963), I'd make some of the best friends of my life. I couldn't believe he was right but turns out he was! It was great to see everyone, especially to spend this time with our "brother", Jack. It was was so good to see him so improved.

Sam Curry said...

I can not believe Dennis and I are the only ones with hair. What a good day for me and I hope for Jack. He looks good and am happy he is doing sooooo well. Love to all and have a happy Thanksgiving.