Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dad has been doing really well in his therapies. He got another good report on his weekly report card. We are hopeful he will continue and be able to stay where he is for awhile. We were told 2-3 wks, Which would be the week of Thanksgiving, but we are working on him being able to stay.
Mom was with him on Thursday and Friday this week. She called me while they were waiting on his therapy to start and she said hold on a sec..... Then I heard Dad say, "I love you, Anna Kathryn!!" Mom said he did the same to Caroline and he had her in tears!!!!!! I'm glad we are steps closer to having our daddy back. It has just been way too too long.
Gracie wanted to share a picture with all of our blogger friends!!!!


Surprise!!!!!
If you follow me on Facebook, I'm sure you've already heard our exciting (shocking) news!! Our family will be growing come June. Dad has known this for awhile and I keep reminding him he has to be in the hospital with ME in June, so he better be working his booty off!!! When I first told him he gave me a thumbs up..... Then he clapped..... Then when I started telling him to get to work and work hard hard hard, so he can be with me when i have the newest grandchild, he rolled his eyes at me!!! =)
Also, I would like to ask a favor.... I can't go into specifics, but one of my very dear high school's family members is having surgery on Wednesday. Could you please say a prayer for their family?? I know how scared they all are.... I remember how scared I was when Dad had each of his procedures. I would appreciate it, and so would they, so very much!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Don and Cathy said...

Good reports, AK. Looking forward to seeing you dad next weekend! Also happy for y'all for the new addition to your family. Will certainly join you praying for your friend.