Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday JOSH!!!

Today is my hubby's birthday!! We spent the day at the hunt test in Ripley, TN. This was my first time going to a hunt test and Josh's first time running a dog in one. I must say it was pretty interesting. I thought I was going to be bored out of my mind and was really dreading it, but it wasn't bad at all. I took some pictures and have some videos of Josh running Abby, but we go back again tomorrow, so I'm going to wait and upload everything tomorrow night.

Josh was checking his voicemail just a bit ago. (we didn't have service all day) He had lots of messages of people singing "Happy Birthday" My dad was probably the funniest!! The best message was from one of Josh's bestfriends. He called to wish him a Happy Birthday and told him to have fun training dogs, washing windows, pressure washing, mowing and landscaping. (i hope i didn't forget anything!) Zach, you are right, he is a "jack of all trades". It seems like there isn't much that Josh can't do. He works so hard at everything he does.. and yes, sometimes I get mad cause I think he works tooo much, but he enjoys it, for the most part!! I am so proud of him and so lucky to have him as my husband. I love this guy sooo much. Here is a picture from his surprise party last year! Looks like he was having a good time,huh!?!?

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend!!!



No comments: