Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thankful.....

Did I not say I had the GREATEST family ever!?!?! I was sitting at my desk this morning and my phone rang. It was our receptionist telling me I had flowers at the front desk. I asked her several times if she was sure they were for me. She kept laughing and saying YES!!! I walked up to the front desk and kept thinking to myself who would send me flowers?!? I know it wouldn't be Josh... (he would have just brought them home, not had them delivered! haha) I get to the front desk and this is what I see.


Of course it had a sweet card with it too!! How cute is this!?!?! I am so lucky my mom was blessed with 3 little sisters that make the greatest aunts!!! Now I have cute fall decor for my desk!!!

Here is a picture of Max! I caught him drinking out of the toilet a few weeks ago. Josh didn't believe me when I told him. He said Max wasn't tall enough to drink out of the toilet. I had been trying to "catch him in the act", so I could get a picture. This weekend my friend Sarah and I were sitting in the bedroom talking. She snapped this picture with my phone. Its alittle fuzzy, but it was proof to Josh!!!


No comments: