Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tues 12/21

This has been a rough, emotional past few days for us. Like I've said before, we go though periods like this. Mom said the other day.... It's sad and overwhelming right now. There are sooo many people that love and care for my Dad and knowing this really helps us get through these tough times. We just take it day by day.... Well really hour by hour.
Dad still has good alert periods and not so alert periods during the day. He does best in the mornings. Caroline has been spending a lot of time with him these past few days and they have had some good convos. She brought a Delta magazine to read to him and she started and he told her he had already read that one! Lol!!!! She was reading him a story and mispronounced a word and he quickly corrected her!! He is doing well with his therapies and continues to work for them. He is enjoying all his visitors and the sweet cards! I really can't say how much it means to us how many of y'all have stayed loyal to my Daddy. Mom, Caroline and I went to dinner tonight and stopped to tell Dad goodnight on the way home. He was very confused and said he wanted to go home. Mom is still up there with him now. So hard for all of us....... :/


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sam Curry said...

I am wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Hope to see jack soon but i know he is being well taken care of by all of you . Tell him I am thinking of him, parying for improvement which I know is coming very slowly like we have said baby steps.Love to all of you and God bless. Sam and Kathryn

Don and Cathy said...

Cathy and I join Sam and Kathryn in wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. You've reminded us, correctly, a few times to be sure and let those we care about know we love them. We just don't know what tomorrow brings Give him a hug from the Dunns.