Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Splish Splash.......

We LOVE bath time at our house!! Gracie has loved her bath since day one! Thank goodness!!! =) I am hoping she enjoys the swimming pool this summer as well!!!


Look at that belly!!! =)



Our little Ducky.... is this not the cutest duck you've ever seen?!!?

I have to add that last night, Gracie slept ALL NIGHT!! Whooohoooo!!! She fell asleep around 8:30 and woke up around 6 this morning. You don't know how excited it made this momma!! I woke up in a frantic at 2 am and realized she hadn't cried. I about had a heart attack, until I saw her little hand move. I went back to sleep and woke up at 5 when my alarm went off! I was sooo excited and I rolled over to tell Josh.... he said uh huh and went back to sleep! lol! MEN!!! I wanted to start texting everyone as soon as I woke up, but realized they would be as excited about receiving a text at 5 am stating this. I waited till 6 and just texted Jasmin, since I knew she would be awake! hahaha! =)
Our next step......moving her into her room. I don't know why its so hard on me, but we are going to tackle that this week..... no more excuses!!! :)


No comments: