Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 25, 2010

3 Months

I'm just a couple weeks behind on posting this...but hey.... better late than never, right?!!? Things have been soo busy for us here lately and when I have some free all I wanna do is spend it with my baby girl!!
Gracie was 3 months on Jan 14th. 3 Months! My ohhh my time is flying by!! We are having soo much fun with her! She start giggling this weekend and it is just the sweetest sound!

Here Gracie is 3 months (and 7 days ). Is she not the cutest, sweetest thing!!! =) Her daddy is not the biggest fan of these big flowers and bows, but we just ignore him, cause momma thinks they are pretty cute....and you don't seem to mind them too much either!!!

Gracie is now in a size 2 diaper! Geez.... I nearly cried when I put one on her the other day. It seems like just yesterday the size 1 diapers were too big!!! =( Last time we weighed she was 13 lbs and 4 oz.

You smile all the time, especially when you see your momma. Of course this just melts my heart!! You just smiled and giggled for me all weekend!!!

You eat 5-6 oz every 3 to 4 hours. You are not a happy camper if we make you go longer than this!!! You are just like your Mommy and Daddy and sure do like to eat!! =)

You're hands are always on the go! You hold your bottle while i'm feeding you, pull your paci out while you are in your swing, and just flap them around ALL the time. You wake yourself up alot cause of all the squirming your hands do!!

You have started sucking your thumb. Well you start with your thumb and within minutes your whole fist is in your mouth! We have to keep an eye on you, because you get so excited and push your fist in your mouth and gag yourself! (You are still smiling as you do all this!!!)

We just don't know what we ever did before you were born (besides sleep...but I wouldn't trade it for the world!! )

My happy baby!!! We love always seeing a smile on your face!! =)



Loving on your dolly. This picture is so sweet!



I must have just told you some shocking news right before I took these two pictures!!


No comments: