Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009

Shocker

Whoa... watch out... two posts in one week!! Shocking, I know!!! I am sitting here freezing at work waiting on our receptionist to get back from lunch. Boy am I glad its Friday AND I have a 3 day weekend!! Of course duck season isn't over yet, so i'll be by my lonesome this weekend. I have decided I am going to do lots of baking. Watch out Betty Crocker! I have found lots of new recipes I want to try and I figure it would give me something to do over my long weekend!! I am going to start up a recipe blog, so be on the lookout for some recipe posts. I'm trying to talk some friends into doing it as well. I figure this would be fun, so we shall see!!!
I leave you with a picture of Max in his sweater! This was taken over Thanksgiving at my grandparents house!!!

No comments: