Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm alive!!!!!!!

So I am officially verrry behind on blogging!! Nothing too exciting has been going on, plus our internet connection at the house is grandma slow! Hopefully we will be able to get DSL out there one of these days...the joys of living in the middle of nowhere!!
We had a great Christmas!! It seems like Christmas snuck up on us this year. We went to my parents on Christmas Eve and stayed the weekend. I realized I hadn't been home since 4th of July! That is too long!! The day after Christmas a bunch of my high school friends got together for lunch. Of course we all "ohhhed and ahhhed" over the babies!! It was soo much fun to be able to catch up with my girlfriends! Its so hard for us to all get together these days. I just can't believe it has been 9 years since we were in High School! Phillip, Jelena and Graham came over to my parents before we all met up for lunch! Of course Mom and Dad were glad to see Phillip again and meet Graham! He is adorable!!! I'm so mad cause I took my camera, but didn't end up taking any pictures! We were too busy talking!! :)
Well, Duck season is almost over... sad day! hahah! Josh has this weekend and next left to enjoy! I'll be ready to have my husband back on the weekends! I've been a "hunting widow" since November! I told him
our weekends in Febuary are already booking with friends coming to visit, so get ready! Its sad but I have had to schedule friends coming to visit around these dang ducks!!! I sure hope I don't ever go in labor during duck season cause I may be on my own! hehe

No comments: