Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday 10/18

It's been busy around here these past two weeks. Last week I was in Little Rock for my life/health insurance class. Josh had the girls and I'm happy to say they all 3 survived, with the help of our wonderful DeDe! :) Josh's Birthday was on Thursday. I hate that I wasn't with him to celebrate, but Mom made up for it and took him and the girls to dinner. I've decided I need to get away more often..... Josh got Carley to sleeping all night and my house was even clean when I got home! :)
We went to Tull this past Sunday to see Dads headstone. It's weird to say its beautiful. Just about as weird as it was seeing his name on there.
















I told Mom the other day I only wish I could see Dad with Gracie AND Carley right now. They would both have their Pop wrapped around their little fingers!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We are headed to Benton for the weekend. My cousin is getting married and Gracie is one of the flower girls and Caroline is singing. I know Caroline will do great, I'm just a lol nervous about how Gracie will do! We've been practicing what to do, so hopefully she won't "freeze" up!!!! :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Rachel said...

A beautiful headstone, AK! XX