Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday 1/22

Not much to report. Dad still has problems with talking and we can't understand him the majority of the time. However, when we are able to understand him, he cracks some jokes! Yesterday Mom, Josh, Gracie and I were with him and Josh got up to do something and he told him he liked his pants. Let me inform you that these were a pair of Josh's work pants that had stains on them! Lol! He had us all laughing!!!! Gracie was humming a tune while we were there and Dad started moving his hands and head dancing around! She kept showing him videos on my phone that she had made for her "Pop". He took his "Bear Bryant" hat off and looked at G, then pointed to himself and said, "I'm Pop!"
They are still working on standing, sitting and swallowing. We are hopeful he will be doing all of these soon!!! I told him his goal is to be doing all of the following by May, cause he has a new baby girl coming in June and I'm gonna put him to work!!!!!!! =)
We found out last Wednesday we will be adding another girl to our family in June!!!! Josh will officially be outnumbered in the Morgan household!!!!
Today marks 9 months since Dad had his bleed. I can't believe it's been that long. I think we were all hopeful we would have him back by now, but we are thankful for his continued baby steps.
Thank you all for continuing to check in on us!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Sam Curry said...

glad to read the blog. I knw that it is hard on all of you, but improvement seems to be slow, but he is doing better. Love to you all and tell jack hello and to try hard to do what is necessary for improvement. God bless and if I can be of assistance let me know. Kathryn and I will try and see you soon.

pfricke said...

Still praying!

Don and Cathy said...

I keep telling you thanks for keeping us posted. I hate it that I don't get to see my friend as often as I'd like. However, am glad to hear about the progress, even though it is slow at times. He's a tough guy, and a fighter. We'll just keep praying for more and more improvement. Cathy's spring break is the week of 3/19. I plan for us to get to Heber the weekend before or after that.

Sam Curry said...

please let me know how Jack is doing. Malcolm said he is doing ok but would like to hear from you, LOve and prayers to you all. Love Sam