Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 13, 2009

Our little grape

Many of my friends have told me baby sites to check out. It is pretty neat to get to read and see pictures about all the developments happening each week. Baby Morgan is a grape this week (9weeks)... or an olive if you prefer those!!


My morning sickness has slacked up a bit.... I was soo sick Monday and Tuesday, but after talking to my dr, she thinks it was a virus, since i was running fever and all that fun stuff!! She called me in some meds to help with the morning sickness, but I discovered that it makes me sleepy, so it doesn't do much good for me during the day! I have felt alot better these past couple of days, so hopefully its won't be too bad from here on out!!!

My mom and sister are coming to visit this weekend! I am soo excited! We are going to just have a fun girly weekend complete with some shopping, good food (they will enjoy all the good food alot more than I will ), movies and just lounging around!! Josh is cooking us a nice steak dinner tonight.. yummm... Maybe i'll be able to enjoy a few bites of steak!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

No comments: