Friday, May 28, 2010
Here are some pictures from our Wednesday morning! She's soo happy when she wakes up and loves lying on our bed and watching me get ready for work! (and watching Blues Clues!!)
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Would you like to join me for some Tea?
Daddy even joined in on the fun! I'm sure this is just the first of many tea parties for the two of them!! =)
Monday, May 24, 2010
Saturday morning we met up with Jasmin and sweet Taylor for some pictures! OH.MY.GOSH was it H-O-T!!!! We were all sweating, but we had fun and sure got some super cute pictures!!! Thanks again Jasmin!! =) Saturday night, Gracie and I went over to hang out with the Lease fam again!! We had lots of fun, but sure wish Josh would have been able to join us! I just wish we lived closer and were able to hang out more! I know the girls would have too much fun together!! Thanks again Zach and Jasmin and Taylor for being so sweet and sharing your toys with Gracie!!
Here are some of the pictures!! I am sooo in love with them ALL!! I have too many favorites!!!!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Little G stylin' and profilin'
I got Gracie the cutest sandals, but she had her feet turned every which way in all the pictures I took when she had them on! I'll have to attempt to take more soon so we can show them off!!
Allie loved licking all the lotion off of her!!! =)
Hope everyone has a great week!! We are loading up and heading to Benton this weekend! I can't wait to see the family AND Gracie is excited about getting to hang out with Taylor! (We are excited about getting to hang out with Zach and Jasmin, too!).
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
- You are still wearing a size 2 diaper
- You are still wearing alot of your 3 month onesies, but mostly 3-6 month things. I did put a 6-9 month onesie on you cause I couldn't wait for you to wear it and it fit just fine!!
- You are saying "DaDa" and "Hi"
- You wake up happy every morning and always greet us with the biggest smile, followed by a squeal. If I get you up in the morning, you are excited to see me, but get super excited when you see your daddy and vice versa! I love the mornings cause you are in the greatest, sweetest mood! I just wish I had more time to spend with you then!!! =(
- You are now sitting up all the time
- You hold your own bottle and do not like momma to try to help you out at night when we rock!! =)
- You like to put yourself to sleep!! (This has just happened recently, but it sure makes your momma and daddy proud!!) I give you your bottle and we rock, but once you are finished with your bottle, you are squirming and squealing, letting me know you want to be in your crib. I lay you down and you turn to your side and usually go right to sleep!! I watch you on the video monitor and you are just too cute!! =)
- One of your babysitters, Mrs. Monica, tells me you watch her little girl Morgan crawl and you lay on your stomach and move your arms and legs so fast trying to mimic her! I know you will be crawling any day now!!!
- You pretty much eat anything!!! We eat a vegetable baby food every night and you scream if I don't get the next bite in your mouth fast enough!!! Your daddy fed you some of his vanilla ice cream the other night and of course you loved it! Seriously, there isn't anything you don't like, so far!!!
- You know your nickname is "sister" and love when your momma sings, "hey sista, soul sista, go sista flow sista" Yes... some Christina Aquilera's Lady Marmalade coming out! HA! I can't tell you how many times a day I sing this to you, just to see your sweet little smile!
- You also love when we say "Lollipop Lollipop" and make a popping sound with our mouth. It gets you rolling every time!!!!
- You steal your Momma and Daddy's hearts more and more each day! Gracie Kate, we love you more than you could ever imagine!!
Must have been a long day!!! =)
Thursday, May 13, 2010
(Sorry we aren't smiling... do you know how hard it is to get a (1 day shy) 7 month old to stay still, look at the camera and smile all by yourself!?!? It is definitely not as easy as it used to be!! We were able to get 2 out of the 3, so momma was happy!! I still think shes beautiful without a smile!!!)
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Here is our scrunchy nose face! She was cracking herself up last night in the car. She would look at herself in the mirror and start making her face, then just laugh and laugh. I kept watching in the rear view mirror and she had me laughing as well!!! Too cute!!!
This is our outfit from Cutzie Creations. It is just too cute! Of course the bow matches perfectly, and she also has a matching bib and burp cloth!! You have to check her out....she has lots of super cute stuff!!!!
My parents came to stay with us for the weekend. We had such a great time and Gracie loved all the attention! She sure loves her DeDe and Pop and seriously smiled and laughed the entire weekend!!! She started scrunching her nose and smiling Friday night. It is the funniest and cutest thing ever!! She kept doing it on our way home last night.....She had us both laughing!! =)
The new face she is making allll the time!!!Sweet baby girl!!!
Gracie decided she wanted to spend the entire day with her momma and didn't want to let her have a nap!!! lol Soooo... we cuddled in the recliner and watched some TV. We both fell asleep and enjoyed a nice Sunday nap.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
I seriously about peed my pants from laughing so hard. Josh was counting each time he'd do a push up and Gracie was just laughing soo hard!! This little girl is such a joy and we both ask each other daily how were we so lucky to be parents of such a beautiful, happy little girl!?!?!
Yesterday morning I had to leave for work early and Gracie was still asleep. They don't happen very often, but I HATE mornings like that!!! She is such a morning person and so sweet and cuddly when she wakes up and I just love that time!! Anyway, Josh sent me this picture before after she woke up and I just laughed so hard!!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Gotta get comfy!!! =)